View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 10:01 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

So this ep feels like a set-up for S4.

Smurf wants to throw a party because she's out of prison & she somehow pulled some stings to get Lena back. She had a room at her house repainted and stocked with all pink clothes for her. Meanwhile, since getting back from Mexico, Pope was MIA and that's because he was contemplating on killing Smurf. Good on Deran to check up on him because from the looks of the preview on the next ep, S1 Pope is back. He ended up taking Lena back to foster care and away from Smurf because damn, this episode she was manipulating him again and you can see it in Pope's eyes that he knows.

Deran is also thinking of buying a house for him & Adrian. This is a big step in their relationship but since this is AK, Adrian is smuggling drugs outside of the country! How long has he been doing this? Looks like all the money Deran has lent him is gone? This is not gonna end well and I can only see Adrian getting caught and arrested for this.

The whole Frankie & Craig SL was a bit boring. Obviously Frankie is back so Craig can help her with a job but it just feels out of place with the whole ep and a way to bring back Frankie into Craig's life.

The shock of this ep for me is Morgan, Smurf's lawyer. I cannot believe what J did. And he did it because Smurf is gonna find out that he bought one of her house. That end scene with Smurf telling J that she cannot get hold of Morgan? I have a feeling that Smurf doesn't believe J and she knows something is up with him. But kudos to J for having the balls to go against Smurf. He's not gonna win though, Smurf is too good controlling/manipulating her kids.

Really scared for the finale next week.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.