View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 09:28 AM
dancing in the rain
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

Yeah definitely.

This is cool xD
Quote:
Been doin the deep clean on the closets over the last few weeks and today got into my dresses and came across the things I wore from way back when I was on good ‘ol American idol So many memories and stories attached to these pieces of clothing. It’s been a long time since I’ve reflected back on the experience. But, I don’t think I will ever get over the fact that it was real and that somehow I managed a place in it all. I could’ve never imagined a gal like me could do a thing like that. It was scary/beautiful/wild/hard/amazing/confidence destroying and building all at once. I’m incredibly thankful that I got to do it, and maybe a little thankful that I don’t have to do it again *♀️it almost did me in anywho, I also just have to say HOW MUCH I appreciate so many of you who have stuck with me/found me after all these years from music to motherhood to @thegirlswithglasses and all the crazy life in between. I admit, Sometimes i don’t know what I’m doing here, so the fact that we still find connection in it all, is nice GRATEFUL I’m really looking forward to finally getting some new tunes to you very soon! Until then, if you want to see a little “behind the dresses”/walk down Idol memory lane, it’s up in the stories (and the highlights)#americanidol

JOIN our Communications Team.
| ray