View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 05:32 AM
Jemima1205
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Oh, I agree. That dance-y song was very cheerful. And you're singing it every day? Isn't it weird when you can't get a song out of your head?
Yeah, since I've heard it I'm singing it all the time xD. I have it on my phone (on playlist, I have there almost 500 songs ) and I'm listening to it whenever I'm in a hurry (when I'm going somewhere), or when I'm exercising, or when I'm cleaning the house.
This song is great for listening while doing all these stuff, because it's soooo fast. Thanks to it I'm doing all these stuff much faster then I would normally do.
And yes, it is kind of weird when certain song just stuck in your head and can't get out xD.
Sometimes it happens that I'm getting crazy about some song and then I'm listening to it and singing it for few months. Because I like it soooo much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Aww, so this song is what's always gonna make you think of Juan? That's actually really nice, considering how tragically he ended. I hope you'll feel free to post more stuff here!
Well, yes. It's really sad how he ended, and it kind of made me angry -_-. Because I think that most of bad thing that happened to him was his own fault.
I sooo love this funny vid about Juan, that I just needed to post my opinion what I feel about him xD.
I don't usually comment on YT, but sometimes I feel that I have to. xD. I don't know why I didn't post it here, on forum. Maybe I was to shy? I don't know.