View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 03:23 PM
everwoodfan52
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everfan (View Post)
She was good for the show because Ephram needed to grow up at his own pace and she helped him do that.
That's how I felt when Madison first came on the scene. I believed her to be someone who would help Ephram grow while he was pining for Amy. Someone to raise him a little closer to Amy's level (on the social ladder). But then...the pregnancy really ruined it for me. I know it added drama between Andy and Ephram and that's good for ratings, but I hated it. I hated that it caused Ephram to ditch his audition. I was devastated for him and for Andy who came such a long way to get back in the good graces of his son.

Quote:
I like her. I think she maybe was a little miscast, but yeah. I will say that I thought Colin's sister and Ephram actually made an interesting team for a short while.
I believe we're all with you there! Colin's sister Laynie was really perfect for Ephram and would have been a better substitute for Madison. Unfortunately the powers that be decided to limit Laynie's airtime and once Colin was gone they saw no use for her. That is so unfortunate!

Quote:
To be entirely honest, my biggest complaint about Everwood was that it didn't go on longer!
AMEN!