View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 01:21 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everfan (View Post)
I think it was the perfect time. In the pilot, there's a chemistry between Amy and Ephram, even if it's not clearly romantic. They obviously have a thing going on, something that you know when you meet someone new and even if it's nothing romantic, there's just a similar way of thinking or a connection somehow there but you can't place it or a similar sense of humor? They had that thing. And I think one thing that first season does so well is use that and build off it and gradually the characters grow into each other and one of the reasons the relationship works is because of the fact that there's push and pull in the beginning, when Colin is still in the picture. Once they're free to be together, it's very natural and feels good for the audience, in the same way that it feels good for the characters.

Miss these people! Must rewatch soon.

But Tom Amandes on Parenthood has been really fun, even if he's only in it a little.
What did you think of the Ephram/Madison relationship? Was it good for Ephram? Bad for Ephram? Bad for the show as a whole? LOL.

She was pretty hated by the vast majority of fans. Wondering what your thoughts are on Madison?

ETA: I just noticed you touched on Madison a bit in your last, wonderful post.

But anything you would want to add specifically, please go for it. Love your thoughts!