View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 10:14 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

The finale was okay, not the greatest imo. Parts of it just felt a bit too cheesey for me.

Caroline/Klaus kiss was fine, but it felt like bones to me, and a bit thrown in there considering the Originals audience didnt really know who she was or anything about that storyline.

I did enjoy seeing Rebekah back but I could care less about Marcel/Rebekah and that too felt super dropped in there to me because they too have been pretty non existent on the series. I would have preferred just an open ending for them or something. Getting married? Blech. No. Just gonna disregard this episode lol.

They really really really dropped the ball on the Haylijah thing, didn't they? I guess the previous episode with their scenes and dance was nice but wow, I expecting something in the finale. What a disappointment. Good thing I already prepared myself for that fail though.

I am glad it ended with Klaus and Elijah but it just felt very sudden to me and sort of random, and not quite like a series finale? IDK, it was a disappointment to me. I also didn't really like Klaus died? I think it was pretty unnecessary.