View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 03:38 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki K (View Post)
You make it sound like you're in Hawaii and I'm in Maine, Alex.
Well... I've grown up and lived all my life in the Philadelphia/Delaware valley area, Nina. So to me New York is far away. You're about 97 miles(156 kilometers) from me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemima668 (View Post)
Once again thanks for all this answers, Alex.
You're welcome, Jemima! And OMG, you guys posted a lot of stuff! That's a lot of conversation that happened while I was gone.

Thanks for the videos, Jemima! I know you posted the links, but I embedded them for you so you can see them on the thread. If you want, I can tell you how to do it yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemima668 (View Post)
As for videos, at this moment I have two favourites.

First one is a fanvid about Juan . It's kind of different from all fanvids that I'v seen, because it's funny xD. I know that in season 2 Juan is a sad and dark character, and that's why most fanvids about him are sad/dark. But in season 1 he was kind of funny and so adorably annoying , and 'cause of that I really wanted to see some funny vids about him, and that's how I found this one:

As for the second video, it's a music video (video clip?) of band called "FOXES!", with David's guest appearance in it .
And good God, he is soooo cute and adorable there. . I so love this music video, the song, lyrics, and the fact that David is in it.