View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 01:33 AM
destroyer of worlds
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT! Love this title. (if only TPTB acknowledged it too, sigh)

And I'm still trying to locate the quotes/future titles (and I'm going to look for the survivor link too ). Otherwise, I'll ask Kate later today.

And oops, I forgot to add Caroline and Linda to the list , could you please do that April? Otherwise, I'll add them later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyTomcat (View Post)
Btw, how long have you been here together? Are you here from the beginning of the show?

My name is Veronica, but I am really perfectly fine with just Tomcat since it's my future surname

I am sorry I started to use names just now, because till now I didn't notice that you have names at the bottom of posts and I had trouble to remember them all
We all joined at different times (Lisa and I joined a bit earlier ... in early 2015), and some of the posters here joined in 2016. And then we have the newer posters like Kate (BlueDog), Tara, Susan and Caroline. And that's a great name! Nice to meet you, Veronica. (since your preference is Tomcat, I'll address you by that name though. And congrats! You're engaged then?)

Really glad that Clarke now sees for herself how affected Bellamy was about leaving her behind and that he wasn't going to do it again, whether or not it meant his own death. I hope that we get some follow up convo between them on this AND the radio thing.

X

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 08-12-2018 at 06:14 AM