View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 11:49 AM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemima668 (View Post)
Hi, Alex

So Arinna is from Bulgaria? Nice.
So indeed I'm one hour ahead.

Can I ask you a few questions, girls?

First one is for you, Alex, and for Nina.
So right now I know that Arinna is from Bulgaria, but I don't know from where are you two. If it's not a secret, then could you tell me?

Second one is for Nina.
What "OTP" means? I'm asking, because you mentioned that Matthew/Caitlyn and Rose/Bennet would be (or they are) your OTP.
And I don't quite understand what it means.

And third question is for all of you .
I like to watch some fanvideos and fanarts etc. And I have a question about it, do you have here a different thread for fanvideos and fanarts with David/Juan, or are you uploading links for them here in this thread?
Hi, Jemima! Okay, I'll answer all of your questions.

First of all, I'm not a girl, I'm a guy. My full name is Alexander, but I prefer Alex. It's okay, lots of people have made that mistake. I assumed that my first name would make it obvious, but there are some women named Alex as well(for Alexandra), so it's no big deal.

Second, I'm from the USA. I live in the state of Pennsylvania in a small township just north of the city of Philadelphia. Nina is originally from France, which is her home, but her job required her to move to the USA about a year ago and now she's currently living in New York.

Third, OTP is an internet acronym meaning One True Pairing, referring to a couple or "ship" that is your favorite, end-all-be-all-couple. I know, it can get confusing. I was confused when I first came to Fan Forum and had to get used to all this internet language and abbreviations. LOL means Laughing Out Loud, OMG means Oh My God, BFF means Best Friends Forever, BTW means By The Way, GIF means Graphics Interchange Format, FYI means For Your Information, TTYL means Talk To You Later, TFTNT means Thanks For The New Thread whenever someone makes a new one when the old one is used up, WTF means What The F... well, you get it. You just have to get used to it. It took me a while to figure all this stuff out, but you'll get the hang of it.

Finally, yes, we have two different threads for fanarts, gifs, avatars, videos, etc. We have one thread for The Borgias Fanart/Animations/Fanvids and another thread for The Borgias Icons. I'll link you to both of them. Oh, and you can post arts, gifs, vids, or icons for David or Juan on either this thread or those threads. Also, if you're ever looking for a specific thread, just go to the opening page on the Introduction Thread where you introduced yourself to all of us. There's a list of links to all of the active threads on the board.

http://www.fanforum.com/f367/borgias...inci-63139861/

http://www.fanforum.com/f367/borgias...tory-63000100/