View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 07:28 AM
varo_kamry
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
That's true!! I've never seen it before though. It looks pretty cool!!

I was watching an episode yesterday where he and Brian were in the shower and then he comes out and I was looking and saw nothing. I am seemingly on a mission
His old tattoo was a scorpion - his zodiac sign - on his upper arm near his shoulder. It was easy to cover with make-up. (They probably used the water-proof type of make-up for the shower scene.) Randy once said that there was a problem when they used filters on the camera lens to simulate dark scenes (like when he and Brian were in bed). For some reason, the lenses caused the the tattoo to be partially visible. Randy said that no matter what they did it could be seen, so when he was shirtless they would film him from the other side or make sure that shoulder was partially covered. It was easy to cover the tattoo with stage makeup when he was in a play, but sometimes the scorpion tattoo was incorporated into the role he was playing like Lucky in Waiting For Godot. Numerous fake tattoos were applied to his arm and his real tattoo was darkened. The new large and colorful tattoo appears to cover up the original small scorpion tattoo and dates back to sometime prior to his performing in Cabaret. In fact the new tattoo was not covered up in his role as the Emcee, but was more subdued, probably by the application of very light make-up.

Last edited by varo_kamry; 08-10-2018 at 09:50 AM Reason: added photos