View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 12:33 AM
LadyKatherine
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conway1 (View Post)
A suicide would be too simple. No compelling story there. It would be like "Oh, Alison was having mental issues again, Ben told her he was married, she hasn't gotten better by 35, nothing has changed, she had tried hard enough."

SUSPECT #1 - LUISA - MOTIVE: Get custody of Joanie so she won't get deported, eliminate her husband's true love.

SUSPECT #2 - BEN - MOTIVE: No real motive, but he does suffer from PTSD and remember he told Cole and Noah he fell off the wagon with his sobriety and got drunk after Alison broke things off.

SUSPECT #3 - ALISON'S DAD - MOTIVE: The kidney, obviously.

SUSPECT #4 - ALISON'S STEPMOM - MOTIVE: With Alison out of the picture, she can obtain all inheritance when her husband dies.

Ben is way to obvious. He was one of the last people to see Alison. So I think he might be innocent. But what about his wife? I thought it was very telling that while the policeman told that it was suicide, he also said he check out Ben albi. So he must have one point ,thought it wasn't suicide. So I am wondering about Ben's wife. She might had followed Alison home. Maybe Alison ran out in the rain because she was running from someone?

Lusia is my number one suspect. She was desperate, and she do believe that if she had custody of Joanie she would not get deported. Lusia was quick to drop the subject of Alison getting herself declared a unfit mother,and even quicker to let Cole go on that walkabout without even asking any questions. Could she had needed him out of the way?

But would they have Lusia be responsible for Alison 's death?

Alison's father mentioning Alison 's mental health issues was weird to me considering he was never in her life, and I doubt Alison's mom talk to him about Alison in that manner. So could he be trying to stear then away from a murder investigation?

Allison 's step mom probably needed, and wanted Alison out of the way. She do not want the old man to get a healthy kidney . He would live longer , which means she will have to wait longer before she gets her hands on his money. Plus another heir means less money 💰 for her.