View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 05:04 AM
Jemima1205
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Thanks, Nina!

Hi, Jemima! Arinna went to bed already. She's in Bulgaria, so it's midnight for her when it's 5pm for me and... well, I don't know what time zone you're in.

Thanks for all the info! I never heard of Trinity. Is that a European TV show?
Hi Alex!

I live in Poland and here we have 02:04PM rigth now.
As for Time Zone, well, here on forum I selected "(GMT + 1:00 hour) Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris", because right now in Poland we have
Central European Summer Time (CEST), which applies from the last Sunday of March to the last Sunday of October. In autumn (The last Sunday of October) we're switching to Central European Time (CET), and then we're turning clocks back one hour. We're doing it at night, changing hour from 3:00AM to 2:00AM. And in spring (The last Sunday of March), we're switching again, but the other way around xD (We're turning clocks forward one hour, from 2:00AM to 3:00AM).
Personaly I hate it , switchig from one Zone to another twice in a year. Especially when we're switching from "Autumn Zone", as I call it , to "Spring Zone", because it takes from us a whole, one hour . Most people in Poland hate it, because they're not taking it very well. Most of them feel sleepy, they're without energy, kind of like zombies xD. I also feel like that xD. Right now I feel like zombie too, because currently we have huge heat wave.
Today we have 37°C. Well, maybe it's not 47°C (Like in Spain, or Portugal), but here in Poland it's a pretty huge temperature.

As for "Trinity" it says on Wiki that this is a British drama series, so yes, it's European.

Last edited by Jemima1205; 08-09-2018 at 05:10 AM