View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 05:03 PM
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!
Master Fan

Hmmmm, that's a good point about them discussing different things for each conversation. I don't remember the context of what they're talking about the second time, just that they're walking through the park. I just rewatched the first episode last night, though, and I have to say I feel like Brian put more into that first kiss we see with him and Linds than looked like friendship... Buuuut maybe you're right that it was a "baby high".

I think Brian's known he was gay at least since high school, since he and Michael had that -incident- with the Patrick Swayze magazine. (Side note: holy crap, just rewatched that again too and wow is that scene HOT. ) Interesting theory about him helping Linds to experiment. And I can totally see a drunk/high Brian agreeing to "take advantage" of an equally drunk/high Linds as a horny college-kid.

I'd agree that Linds is at least somewhat bi. She was really into that sex with Sam. She's attracted to him from early on, too. And totally attracted to Brian. It used to bother me a bit that QAF never touched on bi-sexuality, and even one comment that Brian makes, "It's OK to like ****...and it's ok to like p***y...just not at the same time." That seemed a little anti-bi to me, which wasn't cool. I think Hal Sparks addressed this topic well on his YouTube channel, that conquering bi-sexuality on TV would've been "the next step", and QAF was just focusing on homosexuality. I agree that Mel sensed this in Linds, too. If not that, then definitely the attraction from her to Brian.

...there's still a plot hole on whether Brian/Linds slept together more than once.

And OK, I'll have to check that thread out at some point!
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! is offline   Reply With Quote