View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 02:02 PM
Nikki K
Elite Fan

Quote:
His character, Victor Silver, was so charming at the beginning
Yeah, I felt sorry for Rose. Then again the whole thing was torture to begin with because I felt heartbroken for Bennet though I also understood her trying to distance herself from her former life, which is why she looked for love in all the wrong places and fell prey to Victor but then it was always clear that Bennet truly loved her. I really liked the show as a whole, though the ending was heartbreaking as well but I won't spoil you.

I don't know what it's called in English not just because it's not my first language either but also because I'm not really up to date with fan culture. I know that on twitter people "stan" actors, singers, media... according to Urban Dictionary:

Quote:
Stan means you look up to that person, you watch them or you truly love their content. It's another word for saying you idolize someone or something. You would say, "I stan _____" instead of I "I love that person"
But it's all a bit too "millenials" for me... I still remember when people talked about fangirling over things.

I haven't watched "Trinity", what is it all about?

We should probably continue our discussion about David in his thread and things related to other shows or anything really in the OT thread. It's good talking to you!

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Nikki K is offline   Reply With Quote