View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 12:04 AM
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆
Fan Forum Star

I am doing alright, Sam. You?

According to my biological mom, my sister broke her ankle. She had to have mom come pick her up to take her to the hospital. She still has to work, so my dad needs to take time out of his work just to take her to work. Apparently a broken ankle is more important than stolen property, stolen money, and emotional distress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, Mary! I'm glad you're feeling better. The constipation can be a problem, though. I hope the pills work. Prune juice usually does work, but it depends on how recently you've eaten. Yogurt usually works for me.

Oh, and my store manager at Hellmart just got fired, so that's one less headache to worry about.

Well, Angel never yelled out Buffy's name. It was more like a whisper or an normal level voice. And I never really understood that scene, to be honest. The whole idea was to give Angel the illusion of one perfect moment of happiness, and for him that was his lovemaking with Cordy. Calling out "Buffy" like that seemed so tacked on and it was never really explained afterwards. I suspected that Angel called out Buffy's name because he suddenly realized what was happening to him since the last time he lost his soul and Angelus was released was when he had sex with Buffy.

I never really heard Cangel shippers hating on Buffy, to be honest. I think many Cangel shippers may have just been upset about the whole Spuffy thing, so perhaps they thought it better that Angel moved on as well. I don't remember a lot of people shipping Angel and Kate in season 1, and if there were they weren't that vocal. Also, I don't think that the writers were trying to destroy any friendships for ratings, I just think that during the course of Angel's first two seasons they went through a period of trial and error and just came to the whole Cangel thing out of necessity, as Cordy had essentially become the female lead of the show. If Elizabeth Rohm had stayed on the show, Kate probably would've become Angel's love interest.

Being a hypocrite, for one thing. He talks all feminist and stuff, but then you hear his ex-wife talking about his infidelities and indiscretions in the past. I also didn't like his handling of The Avengers or Justice League movies. I just think he's overrated. He's also somewhat elitist and condescending.
I actually got unconstipated today. SO that is great!!

Hopefully, you will get a better one, not a worse one.

It was obvious to me and my boyfriend that Angel said Buffy's name BEFORE he lost his soul.

Well the writers must've lost sight of the reason why Angel left Buffy in Sunnydale if they wanted to push Kangel and Cangel. I guess they want Angel to turn to Angelus to kill both Cordy and Kate. *insert sarcasm* That's really smart. *end sarcasm* *insert sarcasm* Let's see, let's have Giles be single for 3 and a half years, but not have Angel be single on his own show and have some girl be killed. *end sarcasm*

At least Spuffy have more luck in their relationship than Cangel. Angelus can kill Cordy in 3 seconds flat.

His behavior towards Charisma in Season 4 wasn't all that great. He didn't have much feminism when he decided to put Tara and Willow back together.

Witches and Slayers