View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 06:34 PM
Nikki K
Elite Fan

The board didn't have anyone for quite a while, then we got red velvet and Nonie. They were lovely but I remember Nonie wanted to focus on her studies, so when they quit Moderator Management wanted to close the board because they didn't think anyone was fit to do it though we had good numbers. Jerry asked me because I had modded two board before but being as sick as I am and back then I was going through a really terrible time I had to decline, so I begged him to put somebody from moderator management in charge for a while longer. That's how we got K'Vruck on her own for a long time until they finally decided to give Arinna and you a chance and that worked out very nicely. I think the #170 was in February 2012 and the show had been on hiatus for a long time and not really taken on with a lot of the the audience. I also remember that there was some stupid schism with people who didn't like some people here and went to the couples board and opened a C&L thread there and took away from our posting numbers by discussing not just C&L but the show there. Fans, eh?

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").

Last edited by Nikki K; 08-06-2018 at 06:39 PM