View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 01:54 AM
soulmatejunkee
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
Steffi I respect that. At times, it did seem like the writers were laying it on thick in terms of Brian's newfound romantic nature. It was definitely a 180 away from how he was just episodes prior to that. He wasn't open to the idea of relationships and domesticity, which he was so vocal about. So, I could understand the OOC arugment after all. I just don't think it's impossible that someone can change their mind.
Yeah I can see that too - I just don't see it happen within like... what? 2 minutes? And I also think it was for the wrong reasons. If the explosion wouldn't have happened he wouldn't have changed anything.

Still, there's no doubt that he loved Justin and wanted to be with him and that Justin easily would have been enough, no other guys needed. All good and cool. I can totally see him coming to this, no matter what, sooner or later.

With what happened at Babylon Brian was shocked, he was scared and he was alone. The friendship with Michael was broken, the relationship with Justin was broken and then WHAM! And for me that was the reason for the 180 turn around (which is for me the house somewhere at nowhere and the hardcore prince-stuff). I absolutely think that Brian can be romantic - in his own way. But this was not Brian Kinney for me. That was just a guy under shock who tried to fix what was still there.

I didn't like the balance.

{ ... i am the one you fell in love with. who promises you to do it right.
... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi