View Single Post
Old 08-05-2018, 04:43 PM
Dlyn
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
Nice. No, I appreciate people taking opportunities! I'd do the same.

Sooo...I had a dream about Gale last night. (Is this where we can share that kind of thing? ) We were at some sort of event, and he seemed like he really wasn't into being there (seems realistic ). However, I spotted him and walked right over to him (dream me can be so brave!), and he gave me this Brian-esque eyebrow raise with an almost smile/nod thing, letting me know he was OK with me approaching. So I sat next to him and we started chatting. The first time he made eye contact with me as we spoke...wow...those eyes, his face and his VOICE just pierced right through me...even in the dream, it was like it came through and penetrated me in real life...does anyone know what I mean? He's just so beautiful! He was his current age, but he had one of his older haircuts - kinda short. We hung out for the rest of the event and I think he really enjoyed my company.

Ooh Gale dreams.... sounds like you’ve had some nice ones I think a few months ago when I was in my beginning intense watch phase, I dreamed about just being in the QAF world... it was so familiar bc I was watching so much at the time. He IS so beautiful, I agree I love he pics people post of him staring right into the camera~ I would love to be on the other side of that! Sounds like a great dream though!