View Single Post
Old 08-05-2018, 10:13 AM
sum1
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
So if you find something bad nobody else can find it good or disagree?
Did you miss this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1 (View Post)
Quote:
I honestly don't understand your need to be so negative all the time, just let it out once and then move on.
I don't understand some people's need to gush all the time, but do I tell them to let it out in one go and move on? Nope.
In other words, I'm not telling anybody what to post or not post, unlike you, and all I ask is the same courtesy in response. I may not like it when people gush about awful things, but I don't tell them to shut up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
So if you find something bad nobody else can find it good or disagree? Look at that, you actually made me laugh, thanks. I guess the fool in me thought that maybe I could get through to you and make you realize how your behaviour is affecting threads and boards but clearly you either refuse to understand it or understand it but like to make people uncomfortable. Either way, have fun being negative. EOT.
So you believe that hiding away any challenging views is more important than having free, open discussion that allows all views? Not a very tolerant attitude.

Last edited by sum1; 08-05-2018 at 10:29 AM