View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 09:45 PM
LadyKatherine
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I felt while watching the Originals, it was Klaus love for Cami what really grew him out as a character so I felt Klaus/Caroline being endgame after all of that wouldn't have worked for me or really touched me at all. Probably if Caroline joined the series last year and left TVD, it would have worked out better for me. Or as Caroline stated, more years down the line. lol Probably the chase would have continued a few more years until he FINALLY won her over but even than, I didn't see the love. Klaus just grew so much.

I think it would have been find if Caroline, and Klaus had ended the series together. They both lost the love of their lives. Caroline lost Stefan, and Klaus love Cami. Ironically , Stefan started the show as a vampire but died as a human. Cami started her life as a human but ended it as a vampire. Both Klaus and Caroline had to deal with Lost. I would have liked it to had ended with Caroline , and Klaus getting together after Hope, and Caroline 's daughters enter college. That would have been great.