View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 04:56 PM
Truthisbeauty
Dedicated Fan

Hi Rocky!

I liked it; I was glad she was in it at all. However, I was really disappointed that was all there was to her appearance, basically a hallucination. I really thought we might see her reunite with Klaus in the afterlife. They made a point of making Declan her cousin, and yet I don't think Klaus ever found out about that. They mentioned her a few times this season too, but not much came of it. I didn't think Caroline was going to be on it as much as she was. Klaroline fans actually got quite a few nice scenes and some romance too. Ironically, some are still upset that they didn't end up together, that Klaus died. At least they got those scenes, however! I'm glad for them, but I can't help but feel cheated, considering how much Cami meant to him. There's a Klaroline deleted scene too, where he tells Caroline about meeting a "woman when he first came to New Orleans" but the emphasis seems to be on Klaroline too IMO (and it doesn't help that some Klaroline shippers are saying "See! Cami was just a substitute for Caroline!"