View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 12:05 PM
Elektra
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
I really do hope they pursue a romantic relationshp between Kara and Brainy. I understand needing to pause given Kara's track record of heartbreak but eventually. The source material they could pull from.

S4 should ensure they are in each other's orbit and building a strong foundation of friendship. After there first meeting in s3, their interactions fell off the map.
Well, Lois Lane didn't show up on Smallville until Season 4 too. Brainy/Kara is equivalent to Lois/Clark in the comics.

I do have one concern though: I worry that the show will have Kara ignore Brainy in Season 4 unless it's DEO related --- kind of like what happened when they forgot Winn was supposed to be Kara's BFF.

On a side note: Has it been confirmed that Brainy is a SERIES regular rather than just a Season 4 regular? I ask this because if Winn is recurring, the Legion will be coming back eventually, so they'll have to be carrying over the whole "Evil relative destroying AIs" plotline. I'm just hoping Brainy sticks around when that story is over.