View Single Post
Old 07-30-2018, 09:39 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
I've fallen behind this season, but will point out that Jesse's Grandma & T.C. don't resemble themselves in the comics much at all. Remember his grandma was in a wheel-chair & barely had any strands of hair on herself & was quite thin. Anyway I'll try to get caught up more this week.
In the past 2 eps, the grandma looks a lot like the comics version. Not exactly the same but it's a nod.

Okay so finally we get Eugene back but the SOK has him! I think the SOK will use Eugene to lure out Jesse. Still no Hitler though.

The Cassidy parts were hilarious. He's with a group of vampire loving people and I just keep laughing at the vampire leader. He lives with his mom and holds some get together at the basement of his house.

Jesse & Tulip are still dealing with grandma, TC & Cody. Their SL has gotten slow lately and that's probably because I just miss seeing the 3 of them all together. I'm glad Tulip called Cassidy to check up on him though.

LOL also on the cardinal (?) and Herr Starr scene. That cardinal is gross though but I guess he's supposed to be? They're still working on the Messiah and I don't know where this SL will lead to but I'm in for the ride.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.