View Single Post
Old 07-30-2018, 12:11 PM
Jasper1975
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by reason to believe (View Post)
I was just thinking about a Christmas episode where Brennan visits her dad in prison and he’s wearing these big large chains around his shoulders and Brennan isn’t even noticing or mentioning it. So her dad asked “don’t you notice these chains I’m wearing?” And she’s like “not really, you’re in prison” like duh. a little aspie moment for her. I can understand why she would just naturally assume a prisoner might wear chains even if they were huge and over exaggerated.
It was a great moment. And very Brennan to just allow it go over her head. She probably thought that her father did something to warrant it, since it was the beginning of how she was coming to terms with her father. And hung up on his background...

That Christmas episode was great that we really got a rare look at Max with his children. And then you saw that Max was seeing that Booth meant something to his daughter, as he brought that great Christmas present to the prison.

A simple tree. But it mean to something to Brennan. You could see Max noticed it. And was a shipper deep down...

He always did want his daughter to find someone and he respected Booth. Even if it should have been the exact opposite given who Max was...
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote