View Single Post
Old 04-26-2006, 03:56 PM
Roswell 10/2/00
Elite Fan

Just sending this over from Reed's Blog enjoy!

Quote:
REED FISH TRAILER
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
I'm tantalizing you.

Outfit
Originally uploaded by reedfish.
With a close-up detail picture of part of my ensemble for Saturday night. I will assume your interest is now piqued.

I found out last-second last night that Alexis was going to be on Late Night with Conan O'Brien. I convinced LD to stay up late and watch it with me and we rewarded in a big way. They actually talked about the movie! AND showed a clip! It was totally crazy. Pretty much unbelievable. Very very cool. If someone ever posts it on YouTube (hint hint Alexis fans), I'll link to it here so you can watch it.

Plans for the premiere are shaping up. I talked to Shiri last night and she said she will be there. As will Alexis, Jay, Schuyler and probably other people/actors (I just don't have confirmation on who else really will be there.) Plus my mom* will be there. And LD*. And my cousin Jeff*. And Kacey* and Vu*. And Christy. And Madeleine*.

I will admit that I'm getting pretty excited.

NOTE: names with an * next to them denote friends/family flying out from California specifically for the premiere. These people are great and deserve special thanks from me. (Christy would have an * next to her name, but she already lives in New York. But she probably deserves something else special next to her name because she's letting us stay with her for 5 nights. Just to be clear, she is also great and deserves a special thanks
I am so estatic that Alexis will be there as well as some of the cast!! I can't wait for Tribeca this weekend!

I will take tons of photos and fill you all in on the details!

Love,
Erin
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!