View Single Post
Old 07-28-2018, 09:50 PM
Roswell 10/2/00
Elite Fan

Alex Charles Whitmas has come a long way since his days playing base guitar for The Wits!

Colin Hanks directed one for Mini Mansions! Congrats to Colin on this amazing achievement!

Quote:
Colin Hanks directed Mini Mansions’ new music video for their single ‘Works Every Time‘.

The video premiered on July 24, 2018 and BlackBook chatted with the band. “We knew we wanted to work with Colin Hanks again after his amazing performance in our ‘Any Emotions’ video,” said Michael Shuman to the online music magazine. He added “And this time thought we would use his expertise behind the camera.”

He praised Colin and noted that he was able to seamlessly marry this song’s message with the theater puppeteer’s imagination and creativity.

Please read the full article on bbook.com and watch the music video on YouTube:
Music video can be watched here! Colin did an amazing job! It's a really catchy song! A great song for our Stargazers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prepnTBtUp4

Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Roswell 10/2/00 is offline   Reply With Quote