View Single Post
Old 07-27-2018, 12:43 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Oh, so it was kind of like the stuff on Gotham, where Ed Nygma was a CSI and forensics expert at the Gotham City PD before he became The Riddler. Harleen Quinzel, huh? I never found out if that was her real name in the comics. You know, Quinn is an actual last name, so I don't know why they needed to come up with Quinzel.

Wait, so no Batgirl/Oracle? It's gonna be Huntress, Black Canary, Katana, and Harley? Who's idea was that? That's not the Birds of Prey. I really hope that the DCEU implodes because fans deserve better than this. Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman movies seem like they belong in another movie universe. But I still don't like her origin being in WWI because that's not right. It's supposed to be WWII. I cannot believe that WB allowed Zack Snyder to up the DCEU like this.

Yeah, I don't think we'll have to, although now I'm wishing I had read more Archie comics when I was a kid so I'd know more. I was too much into Marvel and DC to even look at anything else. :blush; I leaned more towards Marvel, but I loved Batman comics.

OMG, I cannot believe it's been 20 years since Farscape came on the air. Man, it does seem like a long time ago. And I agree, after BSG, SyFy just went nowhere. I think some shows like Haven and Lost Girl did well enough, but it wasn't the same.

Yes, I'm almost finished season 1 of Daredevil. But that's only because it got uploaded to Xfinity On Demand, which also has Luke Cage. But I can't find Iron Fist or The Defenders, so I don't know if I'll be able to watch Sabrina because it all depends on what On Demand decides to upload. I haven't looked for Jessica Jones or The Punisher yet. It's funny how these Netflix shows supposedly take place in the MCU, yet I'd actually call them "The Marvel Manhattan Universe" because they all take place in Manhattan Island and are centered around street superheroes.

Yes, perhaps we can finesse this.