View Single Post
Old 07-26-2018, 07:11 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, May! OMG, I'm sorry I wasn't here when you were.

Thanks for those gifs! It's great to see Matt in the red outfit! And is that Elektra?

Okay, I still haven't seen any of the other shows so don't spoil anything for me. I'm only up to episode 9 of Daredevil. Funny, The Defenders in the comics are Hulk, Sub-Mariner, Doctor Strange, and Silver Surfer. The Defenders Netflix show looks more like Heroes For Hire.

Hi, Nina!

Yeah, you have a point about Gotham Sirens. But Hollywood thinks they can just throw anything together and make it stick. They don't understand that if just one note is off, the entire symphony is ruined. No, Black Canary isn't going to take orders from Harley Quinn. OMG, is that what happened on the old WB show? Are we sure that this is how they're gonna do Birds of Prey? I can't imagine any fans being okay with that, and the DCEU has done such a bad job so far that they really don't wanna risk another flop. They should stick with Barbara, Dinah, and Helena, and maybe add another member if they want.

I don't think I'll have time to read Riverdale and Sabrina comics. I don't have Netflix anyway, so I won't be able to watch. But perhaps they can get Rachel for season 2, like you said. It would be cool to have a cast member of The Craft on the show. And thanks for the gifs from Killjoys! Best SyFy show in years? Including Farscape and Battlestar Galactica?