View Single Post
Old 07-26-2018, 06:42 PM
kerbear28
Fan Forum Hero

They had me from the very first second they were on screen together.

#13 is out.

SEASON ONE
FRARY QUOTE SURVIVOR
(PILOT - 1x08 “FATED”)

ROUND TWO

Vote off the quote that you like the LEAST.
The first quote to receive 5 votes will be voted off.
If 48 hours pass with no quote receiving 5 votes, the quote with the most votes is eliminated.

Original Post

1. “But, I’d save you.” ~ Mary (Pilot)

2. “Love is irrelevant to people like us” ~ Francis (Pilot)

3. “If you weren’t the future king of France and I was just a girl, not the Queen of anything, would you want this?” ~ Mary (Pilot)

4. “Is the pull so strong?” ~ Catherine (1x02)

5. “I will be by your side against foes seen and unseen as a friend.” ~ Francis (1x02)

6. “One day, if things go well, we’ll rule Scotland and France and we’ll be together.” ~ Francis (1x03)

7. “I’d rather have hope with you than certainty anywhere else.” ~ Mary (1x03)

8. “I don’t know who’s lucky anymore. I used to think we were. The time we spent as children. The time we’ve had since you’ve been back at court. Now I feel those days like something sharp in my heart.” ~ Francis (1x04)

9. “You know what my heart says now? It says I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what.” ~ Francis (1x04)

10. “You’re a true Queen. A Queen any King would kill for.”~ Francis (1x04)

11. “If I were just me, Francis, not the king of anything and you were just Mary, well this would be the moment I declared myself yours; only yours.” ~ Francis
“And I’m yours, truly.” ~ Mary (1x05)

12. “Not if we swear to be true to one another. Not if we promise.” ~ Mary (1x06)

13. “We have positioned ourselves for the worst sort of pain.” ~ Francis (1x06) Voted Off Round 1

14. “Why did you come back…Why would you do something so stupid?!” ~ Mary
“Because I love you. And because it's pretty obvious now that for us to stay sane, we need to be together ~ Francis (1x07)

15. “Tell me when you want me to stop.” ~ Francis
“Never.” ~ Mary (1x07)

16. “I want you to know whatever happens, that I love you.” ~ Mary (1x08)

17. “I'll pressure you, and listen to you, and argue with you, and LOVE you until the day I die. Together, we'll decide what is right, as husband and wife.
Marry me. Say yes.” ~ Francis
“Yes. Yes!” ~ Mary (1x08)

18. “I remember it all. Every word, every moment, for the rest of my life… I love you.” ~ Mary (1x08)