View Single Post
Old 07-26-2018, 04:46 AM
Nikki K
Elite Fan

I agree this whole scenario doesn't compute. Had they done Gotham Sirens with Harely, Poison Ivy and Catwoman, sure. That's more in line with Harley the anti-heroine but can you see Black Canary take commands from Harley? Nah. I mean on The WB show, again for all its faults, right, they took their time introducing Harleen Quinzel as Helena's psychiatrist and then her visiting the asylum and the Joker, going mad, starting to manipulate Helena... that I get. But I guess in DCEU they can't really do that now since Suicide Squad and Justice League came first and Harley is already sort of redeemed.

I could have gone for a reluctant BoP team has to work with Harley to do XYZ to save Gotham but BoP without Barbara Gordon/Oracle is a total shame. They did her dirty.

Yes, unfortunately I have no clue either. So We should probably do some re-con and read the comics. Also I suspect they are already filming so it's too late for season 1 but once we've watched that we may have a better idea and then can come forward for our Rachel True for season 2 of "Sabrina's could be going somewhere, they seem to like their 80s/90s cult movie actresses and actors. And who better than Rachel, she's such a lovely person.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").