View Single Post
Old 07-26-2018, 12:44 AM
reason to believe
Fan Forum Hero

We just get call scams and so I'm naturally hesitant when someone claiming to be government and asks me personal questions without saying anything about why first makes me not trust. I ended up getting a real person who said there wasn't any concern about my application so I sent in my second report.

Awww, Claire I hope the sick feeling eases up and you get your check list done. Do you drop off Ebony today? Do you or anyone in your traveling group get car sick? Haha, Ebony is in trouble... from the magpies! (My first cat was a scaredy cat who got frightened when a crow cawed!)

I went swimming tonight and ended up falling off the ladder into the pool in front of everyone in the household got a taste of chlorine and had to wash my hair! Plus I injured my left foot a bit cause it got caught on the stair step and snagged my pinky toe so it bled. Now I can't go in the pool til it safely heals somewhat plus I can't put a bandage on my little toe cause of the smallness and shape so I am wearing a sock on my left foot in bed since I don't want to risk bleeding on my all white bedsheets bed!