View Single Post
Old 07-24-2018, 04:44 PM
Nikki K
Elite Fan

I don't know, a lot of people shipped Karen/Matt on 'Daredevil' but I never could because I felt that it was so disruptive to the friendship and working relationshp that Matt, Foggy and Karen had built. Plus Matt/Elektra have so much more chemistry (even Matt/Claire for those few episodes in s1 in my opinion) and Karen is going to get with Frank eventually, I presume... anyway.

I must admit I don't remember too much about 'Party of Five' so I may be wrong and it could only be 'Scream' actually. Yeah I'm going to scream if they are not finally giving us Falice – Gladys or no.

I don't think Batwoman means there is no room for Batgirl. Admittedly I think the comics that had both usually had the first incarnation of Batwoman, Kathy Kane, and Barbara Gordon. Still... all that being said, I am so confused about the casting for that 'Birds of Prey' movie they announced last week – like they are going to do a BoP movie without Oracle/Barbara Gordon? A definite face-palm moment for me. I already prefer the cheesy The WB show over this trainwreck movie. So sorry for Margot Robbie.

Yes, let's do it –– we need a good campaign strategy though, not sure if recycling the sardines for getting Rachel True on 'Sabrina' would work though Salem would surely be pleased.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").