View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 09:19 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

So I thought that was a "filler" ep. Though at last Jesse's grandma looks more like the comics. I read that some comic fans are 'complaining' that the grandma doesn't look like in the comics and now she does after she got her wig off.

So this story had Cassidy with Herr Starr/Featherstone/Hoover. Poor Cassidy wanting to move on from Tulip and hooking up with that random girl in the pub. As Featherstone followed him when he boarded the bus, now they have him and I wonder what Herr Starr will do with him? It seems to me that they might use Cassidy to fulfill something about that weird cardinal/priest's wish? Also that dancing Messiah was a cross between funny and extremely weird/cringe-y.

On the other side we have Tulip & Jesse. Jesse who was buried alive by his grandma. They really should've killed the grandma early on, she's bad news.

This was an overall weird episode. I feel like nothing was accomplished that much with this episode other than the fact that Cassidy is in trouble now. Eugene & Hitler are still MIA.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.