View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 11:24 AM
Freshgirlly908
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkson_fan (View Post)

Whether you agree or not, no one was having a problem with the way things were going, and no one didn't feel unheard or that anything wasn't fair. I'm not understanding why it's a problem now all of the sudden. The thing is, if it's just cut off when 3 votes are cast, then some might think it's useless to vote because they didn't get to the forum on time to vote - like if it's a quick 1, 2, 3 vote, or 1,2, vote for something else, then 3 vote. Then other people would try to vote but they wouldn't count? I know I personally would feel discouraged if it happened continually, and it would take the fun out of the game.

And it is a game, on a forum, it's not a serious competition or anything. Why take the fun out of it?

Also, just want to point out that is says "moment will be eliminated after three votes or a couple of days" meaning, it won't always go the three vote route, if there are a lot of different votes.
The after a few days part is about calling the round if after a few days no choice has met the 3 vote goal. We can always lift that number of 3 if it seems too soon.

Looks like we have 2 votes for 6 and one for 16 amongst all of the debate.
Icon by Christina