View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 07:04 PM
*OldHollywoodStarlet*
Fan Forum Hero

These two! There relationship is getting so well developed, this great complex friendship. They have some great chemistry and I'm enjoying the journey. I do want them to get together, but as long as I see this kind of growth and scenes I'm all here for the slowburn.

Someone wrote how much they loved that these two were the center of the show. I love that too. I love that the show focus on them, but they’re also able to balance by developing other characters. They do it in the way that doesn’t take away from the main leads. *cough*runways*cough*

I was a bit miffed at Tandy in episode seven, but I kind of got it. There was this reaction/review that I really enjoyed watching. It made me think a bit differently. I can't believe I didn't get it, but I did marathon six episodes in a row. lol It made me love it even more. The writers on the show are doing such a great job with these two.

Here's the video I'm talking about.

Also Joe Pokaski supposedly said this about this scene. So sweet, so heartbreaking. I think it might have been on The Nerdist after show. I need to catch up.

Also how cute are these guffs.

Thank you for posting those tweets. They seem to have a great friendship.