View Single Post
Old 03-12-2004, 07:43 PM
lost lullaby
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by chris34:
<STRONG>Did anybody buy the Dirty Dancing Havana Nights Soundtrack? I bought it the other day and it is an awesome album. My favorite song is 1. Dance Like This - Wyclef Jean f/ Claudette Ortiz (Click and hear music samples from the soundtrack. It is definately worth-it to buy. </STRONG>
I have it! I have it!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Omg, I'm soooo obsessed with it! Ever since Monday, I've been listening to it none-stop! I like all of the songs except for that "You Send Me". [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] It didn't really fit the rest of the album, but meh! I don't even remember hearing that song in the movie! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] My ultimate faves are Dance Like This and Dirty Dancing! Those 2 songs make me really wanna dance. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

My best friend Meg has seen this movie 4 times and my other best friend Sher has seen it twice. I still can't believe they saw it again without me, but I will... um, get them back. I'll be seeing this again with my sister (who looves Diego).

[ 03-12-2004: Message edited - nellie - ]