View Single Post
Old 07-19-2018, 09:09 PM
Johnnie
Website Manager

I wonder if Conners arranged for the other cop to be killed... I mean he was in the precinct when they were having their moment, so he would have known that she cared for him. Wonder if they will sent the hit woman after Tandy? I mean they already paid her the money, so I don't see it... Ivan maybe but he's keeping quiet. I guess they could send her after Tyrone's mom if they thought she gave Tandy the card to get into Roxxon, pretty sure companies like that keep track of who's swipe card was used to get in.

Is the mysterious uncle the chief from the first episode? You'd think he'd know even people undercover... then again maybe there's multiple police stations and he didn't know everyone...

Well O'Reilly doesn't know about Tandy's power yet unless Tyrone mentioned it off screen. Would be nice to have them all working together on the same page.

I'm glad the stuff they learned in Ivan's mind transferred to the real world so well, Tandy throwing her daggers and Tyrone teleporting at will.

Quote:
Tandy is really just showing all the evidence she has. Is that smart? He knows exactly who she is now.
I'm wondering if she ended up turning it in for the money, if she made a copy of it (the documents anyway) or how that worked. But yeah, he knows who she is now, though I think he might have looked into that and found out on his own eventually having seen her at the hospital and outside his house. It's quite a coincidence.