View Single Post
Old 03-01-2004, 02:58 PM
RillaMyRilla
Part-Time Fan

Oh my....I haven't posted at fan forum in AGES but I had to come back and see if anyone else was as into Diego Luna (oh ya...and Havana Nights) as much as I am. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I saw HN yesterday and while not an amazing movie, I thought Diego and Romola both gave solid performances (with just a few terribly directed/scripted line deliveries). This movie didn't really do a good job at keeping up the dramatic tension or conflict, but what it did have was a fairly sweet love story that blossomed (and ended) quite naturally. Everything felt very amicable, which is both good and bad.

But what am I doing talking about this like it's Mystic River or something. In the end, it's about one thing and one thing only -- The Hottness Of Diego Luna. My lord that boy gives me chills. Loved the moment when Javier realizes in that James hurt Katie after leaving the club and Javier is about to go out and kick some gringo-butt. Diego played it so well. And the dancing scene infront of the projector was outrageously sexy.

SWOON!

Rilla