View Single Post
Old 07-19-2018, 02:08 PM
Ekua
Elite Fan

Hello!

While you have been a total rock star I've spent the last two weeks working and watching the tennis and football. Now I have nothing to watch!

I have just made plans to go visit my friend in the Netherlands in August. She had a baby in May so looking forward to meeting him and of course catching up with my friend! Also just booked a spa day with a few of my friends for early next month - excited for that!

We had had a lovely warm summer (hottest on record! ) which has been amazing and I hope it continues! I've pretty much been outside with the kids every day at work. The preschool has an amazing garden with tons to do (sandpit, mud kitchen, climbing stuff, herb garden, outdoor classroom etc) so that's been fun, and i'm starting to enjoy it a little more