View Single Post
Old 07-19-2018, 08:06 AM
Hero of Time
Fan Forum Star

Evulie .

Quote:
evangelinelillyofficialI’ve been on tour for a while and I have miles to go before I sleep. I want to take a moment to acknowledge the teams of artists and friends who have helped me to feel every bit the best version of me along the way. The amount of talent, time and love that goes into every look, every day is more than a job...it’s a passion. And they give that passion to me. I’m so grateful for how they make me feel, for what an uplifting cheering squad each and every one has been, and for how relentless their drive is to break the mold and make me shine. You guys make me feel like a 💫. All my love and gratitude for what you sacrifice to be here, for nearly having a cart of luggage launch you down an escalator, for running through 5 moving train cars with ten enormous suitcases of all the stuff it takes to make me pretty, for getting mistaken for a girl band, for screaming like *******s for a match you don’t care about, and mostly for letting me take over when I can’t help myself. 😉😉. You guys are the B-E-S-T. All my love. Your Lillypad. 😚

Quote:
evangelinelillyofficialTotally exhausted, but still wearing flowers in my hair 🌷🌷🌷. On to the next port of call!! #promotionaltour #milestogobeforewesleep 😴 #travel #jetsetting #europeantour

Quote:
evangelinelillyofficial#Rome I am falling in love with you. 🌷