View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 08:59 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

1x08 "Ghost Stories" Episode Discussion (July 19, 2018)

Tandy and Melissa prepare to commemorate the 8th anniversary of Nathan’s passing with their annual memorial tradition. When Tandy gets a key piece of information regarding her father,
she uses this day to try and finally clear her father’s name. Meanwhile, Tyrone’s parents prefer not to mark the day Billy passed, but Tyrone’s need to keep Billy’s memory alive causes conflict among the three.
Deciding today is the day he gets a confession out of Det. Connors, Tyrone goes to Det. O’Reilly for help.

In the new Marvel series, Tyrone Johnson (Aubrey Joseph) is Cloak, a superhero endowed with the powers of teleportation and intangibility, with a link to the 'Darkforce dimension'.
Tandy Bowen (Olivia Holt) is Dagger, who can create 'daggers of light', heal people and purge addictions. Although the pair are from very different backgrounds,
they'll have to find some common ground to get the best out of their newfound powers.

A FEW REMINDERS:

► Respect each others opinions.
► Please do not quote a previous post with the intent to argue or insult.
► No bashing of producers, writers, directors, actors, fanbases etc. is allowed.
► Have fun!

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality