View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 04:11 PM
KeepThisaSecret
Fan Forum Hero

I watched all of S2 of Produce 101. The show had me all kinds of messed up. They cut a lot of footage, so I wouldn't be surprised if there were some shady moments. There had to of been some bullying to.

Seongwoo's attitude at times had me stressed. I like him in the group, and if I would have watched the start of everything. IDK if I would have the same opinion of him. Every time he would make judgy facial expressions at any of the trainees I was like this little $#it better cut it out. I had bad vibes, but he seemed more humble towards the end.

I really like liked Daniel throughout the whole series. His relationship with Lee Woojin was so adorable. They were so supportive of each other.

My sweet children Daehwi and Jinyoung surprisingly did not stick together as much as I thought they would in the series. I was disappointed. You would only know that they were close friends in the finale 11 picks in the last episode. That hug was epic.

I had hoped to see more of Yoo Yongbin (he looks like Minhyun's twin--no lie) and Zhu Zheng Ting "Jung Jung" throughout the series, but they only lasted half way through. Jung Jung is in his own group now "Nine Percent". I support him fully. His dance skills has me as shook as Yixing the first time he saw him perform. It helps that he is gorgeous.

SHOOK! Jung Jung and Eunki could have done this every episode and I would have been here for it.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie