View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 03:10 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Sorry for a delay

I know, lots of circles . Any of the six in the top left corner ones could be used as a base. Then all the peach/orange/yellow shades can be used for the board. If you wanted to suggest/request red for the bars I'd recommend any from the fourth column (maybe the middle two? I'd say second down would be the most red, but third down would be easier on the eyes possibly). Third down could work as a possibility for links if Mel can make that work, or alternatively the last one in that row or the dark blue. Of course it'd all depend on what Mel finds works best with the graphic & will be easy on the eyes. Then I'd say the 3 reds on the right could be possibilities for buttons. We might be able to find a middle ground between those three & the dark shades in the fourth column for the bars too. So contrasts between soft & dark but still inclusive of red against our will

Looking at them - the third column could make a good combo for your board (& looks like its close to your top colours too Eme). Then up to you if you wanted to include blue as well. Then a combination of reds for highlights (buttons, maybe links) & maybe a dark burnt orange sort of shade for bars? If you wanted blue that could be as the background &/or links maybe?

Chelle » join GTmy art