View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 04:10 PM
FoxPhile
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
Oh no that sucks

Barring any breakthrough in science is the blindess in that eye going to be permanent? Will it end up affecting the other eye?
Yes, the blindness is permanent - but it's been that way since I was born, so I don't really know any different. In fact, if there was a breakthrough, it wouldn't be advisable for me because my brain could not adapt to getting vision from both eyes - I'd probably wind up with double vision. It affects the other eye only in that the other eye works harder, and so my eyes get tired faster. I do have to be a lot more careful about the good eye - making sure I don't injure it or overwork it - because it's all I've got.

On the World Trade Center post - my question would be, what about the other plane? Assuming that one flight still plowed into the field in Pennsylvania, there were TWO planes intended for the WTC. Were there only 3 planes in the alternate universe or was there another target for the 4th plane? If there was another target, what was it? Was it hit? Was that plane also taken over?

I also wonder about the 3,000 people that are alive in the alternate universe while their counterparts over here are not. I'm sure there are a lot of people like that in both universes, but this is a particular block of people - who all worked in a small group of businesses, etc. That had to have had some interesting effects.

~Heidi