View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 02:37 PM
X Fool
Part-Time Fan

Glad its not just me. There was definitely an assumption we knew, almost arrogant of CC. Bless him. We can't have it all. I think my head would swell if i had created an edgy, original cult series that blasted mainstream the way X Files did. He'd also done the film by now as well.

Rush

The One where everyone in the canteen sees their teacher smashed in by a chair.

Spooky Crusader
Mulder finds the deputy's glasses on the back of his head. They just happened to pass through his head to get there. Mulder thinks Tony is innocent but not in the same way as Scully. Mulder sees the blur in the cctv footage. Mulder susses out the plot after about 15 minutes but can't quite keep up to prove it. A good Mulder episode.

World's Worst Debunker
At her peak of gorgeousness. Scully perfoms number 101 autopsy......
She agrees that Tony is innocent but does not share Mulder's reason. Scully does a lot with Mulder but doesn't have a lot of her own to do. This is definitely a Mulder episode.

Nice to see Mulder and Scully investigating cases in random places, pissing the local sherriff off by undermining him, then proving they were right all along. By then its too late. Classic s1 s2 motw plot. M&S are again on the periphery but not as badly as Hungry. It's not a bad thingas this story travels well and the characters have decent depth and back stories. Camera work deserves a mention especially the bullet scene. Could have been its own movie. Had plenty more plot. Almost like it could have gone another episode.

Show it to a non fan

9/10 um better than last week