View Single Post
Old 07-15-2018, 10:10 AM
MyrnaLynne
Master Fan

LOL PodMom is way more amazing than me - I pretty much just potter around the house and do stuff with Mr ML now - hardly any responsibiltiies at all.

YES, I was SO rooting for those Thai boys and their coach to be okay. What a miraculous rescue that everyone got out safely. The world came together to help too.
A spot of good news in a troubled world.

I was so pleased at all the thousands of protesters in London telling Mr Trump where he could go and what they thought of him. He's like a nightmare we can't wake up from.

PodMom hope all is well with wee Margot. It's a big adjustment, coming into the world, and Mom and baby getting on track with the nursing and such, becoming a team. They are so lucky you can help out.

Ekua lol, some people call those babies close together "Irish twins" but I guess this would be Scottish twins. ;p Those tiny babies are remarkably wee. My friend has great grands that were premies, but they are doing pretty well.

Mr ML and I are whisking off to the theater again - I saw a regional company is doing 'Anything Goes!' all Cole Porter stuff, and today was the last day and there were still tickets, and we're going. And it's a hot sticky day today so sitting in the AC watching singing and dancing for a few hours should be a good day.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan