View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 08:23 PM
Roswell 10/2/00
Elite Fan

I love Phillip as well! It was so funny the conversation we had at camp everyone agreed Phillip was the best followed by Eric! I was shocked they all knew who Prince Phillip was!

We all loved him because he actually meets and gets to know Aurora in the middle of the movie and not all the sudden at the end like in Snow White or in Cinderealla.We thought it was crazy how in Snow White the prince kisses her and all of the sudden they are in love. Or how Prince Charming meets Cinderella for one night and looks to find who the shoe fits even if it is not the right girl.

We also loved how both Prince Phillip and Prince Eric fight for the woman they love. We loved how Eric also met Ariel before she became human and lost her voice.

Prince Adam aka the Beast came in third.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!