View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 10:14 AM
There You'll Be
Fan Forum Hero

so...I slept all night, and until noon today. I'm going to ask my Dr. if there is something that can wake me up if my sugar goes low-besides a dog. At any rate, just got home from my errands.

Leanne, I am glad you went out for a bike ride! I hope you like your movie when you watch. Why wouldn't you call the fire department to check and make sure it's not a gas leak? It's kind of dangerous, extremely dangerous, not to, when there is ANY possibility it could be gas.

Claire when y'all do protests, you do them right! haha his little feelings were hurt, cause he said he felt unwelcome there. They are protesting at his Scotland golf course right now, while he's out there. I can't believe you'll be on vacation in 2 weeks! Are you excited? I hope your headache goes away. or at least feels a little better.

Kia I wish your headache would go away for you, or at least ease up. The only things that even slightly help me are ice, like you did yesterday, or heat on my shoulders. Holy cow you're amazing at what you're doing with your crutches, and bike riding. I hope it went well, and you got what you needed.

Kim

Last edited by There You'll Be; 07-14-2018 at 11:00 AM