View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 06:11 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
I would have preferred that too - or many just a storyline where he werewolf side was changing, like we kinda saw in Fear Itself, where he might start changing without a full moon & the rules seemed to be changing the longer he was a werewolf & then he'd go off to try & find others like him & understand what was happening.

But I don't think they would have wanted to do that though, because then Willow might have seemed like the bad guy & they wanted to make Oz one instead
It would have been a better direction than the nonsense displayed on screen for sure.
And yeah, Fear Itself was a good example.

There was never any need to make Oz look like the bad guy. So horrible to watch...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
There is a mystery behind the writers doing this. Why all of a sudden this was shown in Season 4, but not the previous seasons?

They shouldn't had made either one to be the bad guy though. It was a waste considering the route a certain character went in the later seasons.
I agree that's why season 4 Oz storyline was so out of left field because it came out of no where. Especially the whole Oz is attracted to the wolf side of someone, it just didn't click with me at all.

They shouldn't have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmed Slayer Angel (View Post)
Because Joss had the earlier seasons planned out. He didn't have Season 4 planned out compared to those ones, or Season 5.
Season 5 was a great season though. lol
Season 4, the writing for Oz/Willow was straight up ridiculous.... and especially for Oz, so OOC ridiculous nonsense to watch.