View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 02:35 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Happy Friday the 13th, Dave! I've already had some bad luck. My chair broke and now I'm using an ottoman.

Thanks for the link, dragonfire! Madchen looks great in those pics! Too bad I got tired of the Twin Peaks revival and didn't finish it. Great Falice teasers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
sorry to hear Alex.... it's sad that the movies cater to the teens more than the general public.... I didn't see Ant Man yet...now sure if I will or not, but I do like Evangeline Lilly

I didn't see the first Spiderman with the Vulture either in the theater.... I didn't think it was that great. I liked Emma Stone and Andrew better anyway.

Lauren, I made another bet with a Mod...25 posts that a woman would win again...so If I lose [when and IF a man wins ]...I'll be owing a total of 75 posts....

Yes Alex... Text Lauren...we miss talking to her a few times a week
It's okay, Dave. They can't keep making Peter a teenager in the movies forever. Audiences tend to notice things like that after their kids start reading the comics and see that he's an adult. I agree, I liked Andrew Garfield's Peter Parker better as well. I think Evangeline Lily is a good actress, but she's playing the wrong character. She should be playing Janet Van Dyne, and Hope shouldn't even be there.

I texted Lauren, Dave.